WE PLAY A LEADERSHIP ROLE IN THE STUDY OF REAL ESTATE
Our groundbreaking research changes policy, changes cities, and changes lives.
CREUA’s research focuses around 21st century land forms – driveable suburban and walkable urban. This replaces the old city-versus suburb dichotomy that has traditionally been used when evaluating metropolitan regions. CREUA’s groundbreaking research in major metropolitan areas provide new insights, including:
- a census of nearly 100 percent of metropolitan real estate product types – office, residential, retail, hotel and industrial — as well as an estimate of owner-user space and discrete product type
- identifying emerging and potential walkable urban places
- real estate valuation at the location and place level
- Gross Regional Product (GRP at the location and place level rather than the metropolitan level
- and beginning with our New York metro study in April 2017, place and location-based social equity measurement.